By definition an Obama voter does not know what a Position Limit is. If they knew what Position Limits were, they would no longer be Obama voters. This is as opposed to an Obama donor from Goldman Sachs who made billions of dollars running up the prices of food and oil because President George H W Bush repealed Position Limits in 1991.
A position limit was a rule limiting the amount of trading any one person or corporation could take on the future price of any commodity in the futures market. A futures options market allows farmers and miners to sell future production say their next wheat crop at a fixed price to protect themselves against future price drops. Similarly a big time consumer of wheat like General Mills can buy a wheat futures contract that protects them against a rise in future wheat prices. The farmer and General Mills agree on the price they will pay and receive for their wheat.
In 1991 Wall Street convinced George H W Bush to repeal Position Limits. Matt Taibbi told us what happened in 2008 due to the repeal of Position Limits which had limited how many futures contracts any one person could own.
In Rolling Stone Matt Taibbi told us that Goldman Sachs and a few friends were able in 2008 to buy and sell every barrel of oil 27 times before it reached the gas pump nearest you. This ran the price of a barrel of oil up to $147.
Today Blythe Masters, the VP for Global Commodities at JP Morgan, can buy up half of the entire world’s supply of corn and wheat because there are no Position Limits. Why does one Jewish woman have the right to set the price billions of people pay for food? Why do a handful of bankers have the right to starve billions of people because Obama refuses to restore Position Limits?
Matt Drudge had a flash headline the other day telling us that only 30% of Americans would vote to re-elect Obama. Obama has very slick political advisers who know that 2012 is looking like a train wreck. He might not even be re-nominated. So why is Obama refusing to reinstate Position Limits even though the average family pays $168 a month more for gasoline today than a year ago?
Why is Obama ordering the Marines to practice an invasion of Libya when a majority of voters do not like the war? Why does he have troops in Afghanistan chasing Al Qaeda for ten years but is sending a tank force to invade Libya to install an Al Qaeda group as the lawful government of Libya? This makes no sense to even a third rate campaign manager.
Let me hazard this rather brash guess: Barack Obama’s handlers do not expect him to survive the 2012 election.
I have decided to ask you my readers why Wall Street does not worry about re-electing Obama in 2012. You can select more than one answer.
1) They have lined up a couple of Republican replacements. Mitt Romney, a Hedge Fund investor, believes in Global Warming. Rick Perry is a Bilderberger and works for the NAFTA super highway.
2) The elite want to start the next Depression before the November 2012 elections so they will have to sacrifice all incumbents. This will be an inflationary depression that will allow the banks to buy in foreclosure everything in America with stolen money for pennies on the dollar.
3) The elite wants to start a war in the Mideast and shut off all Persian Gulf exports so they can raise the price of oil high enough to take every last dime from the poor.
4) The elite wants to send America into a war and an Inflationary Depression. They want America to lose World War III so they can set up a worldwide dictatorship called the New World Order. They fear democracy because soon to be starving American populace might demand for the return of the tens of trillions the bankers stole from us. Under the NWO the President of the US will be irrelevant.
5) All of the above are true. The people of the world are screwed if their is no worldwide revolt against banker occupied governments , no American military coup to stop WW III or Divine Intervention like in the Deus ex Machina in Greek plays.