I am in this to win. If you want to waste your time with obvious psyops, go listen to some tax exempt Foundation plants.
Let me make this perfectly clear, I am not asking Occupy Wall Street to demand Barack Obama resign from his position as Teleprompter Reader in Chief. I want to go to the heart of the power structure. I say we demand the resignation of the men at the Federal Reserve who have made possible the theft of tens of trillions of dollars possible.
There is a lot of anger out there. But it is intentionally being deflected from the men responsible to protect them from the wrath of the mobs. Obama told Wall Street I am the only one standing between you and the men with pitchforks. That is no longer true. George Soros and his friends with their related front groups are out there doing the job Obama was paid to do.
Pilar of No Morir Idiota (Do not die an idiot) describes how secret operatives from the Foundations have derailed the Occupy Wall Street movement in Spain. They get people addicted to endless debates in the assemblies. They feed the people. They pay the homeless to stay at the camp. They bring in anarchists to incite violence. Pilar said she knew something was up when she saw one dolly load of food in unopened boxes after another being brought in. She knew someone was spending money to feed the crowds. That was not leftover food from generous local restaurants as she had been told.
We need a program of action to capture the imagination of the world. I say we demand the resignation of the five most powerful men in the current regime of bankers occupying America. If I were in England or Europe, I would put Mervyn King, George Osborne and Jean Claude Trichet at the top of my bad boys list.
How About This Slogan: The Gang Of Five Must Go.
I will rank them in order of their importance.
1) Jamie Dimon. He is CEO of JP Morgan Chase. He sits on the Board of Directors of the New York Federal Reserve bank. Many former JP Morgan executives hold government positions. If we can force Jamie Dimon to resign, we might also force all those former JP Morgan execs to resign their positions in the government.
Hint to the Media: The President of the New York FED has a permanent seat on the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee). In FED Speak, they set monetary policy. In the parlance of the street these are the guys who give cash for trash. A banker can make a billion dollar swindle go away by taking the paper for that swindle to the FED get cash in return. The FOMC has laundered trillions of dollars this way. Jamie Dimon selects the President of the New York FED. Dimon must go. He is the one who paid the New York cops overtime to rough up the protesters.
2) Lloyd Blankfein is CEO of Goldman Sachs. Former vice-presidents at Goldman have run the IMF, the World Bank, the CFTC, the SEC, the Financial Stabilization Board and other government agencies. Hopefully, if he goes, he will take his friends with him. The former Chair of the New York FED, Stephen Friedman, had to resign under a cloud of suspicion. He used to be CEO of Goldman Sachs. We need some sort of law separating Goldman Sachs from government.
Remember it was Goldman Sachs that packaged those fraudulent mortgage backed bonds they sold to pension funds. They immediately took out insurance against the products they just sold knowing they would fail.
3) The third most powerful man on my list is Ben Bernanke. Audit the FOMC. If you do not have him and Jamie Dimon and Lloyd Blankfein in custody when you announce the audit of the FOMC has begun, all of these men and a lot of their friends might be tempted to be on Gulfstream jets headed anywhere out of American air space loaded down with cash and gold bullion.
Let me repeat my previous charges. From 2008 to 2010 Ben Bernanke created 16.1 trillion dollars in checking account money to buy fraudulent and worthless mortgage backed securities from defrauded investors all over the world. If he had not done this, his banker buddies from Wall Street would have done serious jail time with actual common criminals in real prisons.
We could have arrested all the criminals and been on our way to recovery by now.
4) The next most important man in the Gang of Five is Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Geithner is a former head of the New York FED and along with Larry Summers (Samuelson) was a protege of Robert Rubin, the former CEO of Goldman Sachs. He served on the FOMC so he was part of that cash for trash operation.
Geithner’s first job out of college was working for Henry Kissinger at Kissinger Associates. Geithner speaks Chinese, was born in Asia and is the son of a former director of the Ford Foundation. Being a protege of both Kissinger and Rubin is sufficient reason to run him out of government. If you do not want to look like a lynch mob, read some old articles from Matt Taibbi at Rolling Stone. Geithner has committed felonies while in office.
5) The last man on my list is Attorney General Eric Holder. He has not prosecuted any Wall Street criminals. The SEC has admitted they were violating the law by shredding prosecution evidence in thousands of cases. Destroying evidence is a real democracy is a serious crime. He participated in the pardon of Marc Rich during the Clinton administration. And he was the lead man on the scene in what appeared to be a coverup of the truth of the Oklahoma City federal building bombing of April 19, 1995. More recently he was issued a subpoena in the Gun Walker case (aka Fast and Furious) in which guns were shipped to drug cartels in Mexico. And the Sinaloa drug cartel was allowed to ship cocaine into the US. This cocaine trafficking has led to a drug war in which 80,000 Mexicans have been killed in the past 5 years. This program exited in the Bush years. If he is prosecuted, he needs to be joined in the docket by several men from the previous administration.
Demanding the resignation and criminal investigation of these five men will unite Left and Right. It will make Occupy Wall Street the most powerful political force on Main street America.
This is my third memo to OWS. They need to get rid of the tax exempt Foundation operatives, the people from Moveon.org, the SEIU and ACORN.
The quickest way to separate the wheat from the chaff in a protest movement is to make a demand that will actually succeed in doing something.
The FOMC and its cash for trash program, the Federal Reserve’s ability to create trillions of dollars while giving billions to media giants is the root of our problems. Get the FED and everything else falls into place.
Hit The Media At Their Weak Point: Pull Their FCC Licenses
Nine Myths And Misconceptions About Money That Can Literally Kill You
LOL!! I Stole 3.5 Trillion Dollars From You. I Dare You To Do Something.
Michael Hudson: Go Beyond Left And Right To An Anti-Banker Party
The Bankers Want America To Lose World War III
Note: If you want to read Pilar, her Spanish language blog is here: