“Women have been asked to send their husbands, their fathers, their brothers and their sons off to war. But, as the first woman with the right to vote for or against war, I thought I ought to vote No.” Jeannette Rankin explaining why she voted against entry into World War I.
- Ask 100 feminists on any college campus who was the first woman elected to the US Congress. It was Jeannette Rankin who was elected as a Republican in Montana in 1916. Few if any will know. Now ask 100 young women who Gloria Steinem is. She founded Ms Magazine and worked as a CIA agent attending international conferences. She says the CIA of the 1950s and 60s was a liberal organization who agreed with her ideals. That was at a time when the US government was overthrowing liberal reform governments from Iran to Guatemala.
Maybe young feminists don’t know who the first US congresswoman was precisely because she opposed war. Maybe they know Ms Steinem because the ideal woman in the CIA’s vision of the world does not know that her ex-husband or her estranged son died in a war. How many women changed their minds about Vietnam only after her son or boyfriend was drafted and sent to the jungles to be a human sacrifice?
I have four more examples of media hiding vital information from the public.
2) Americans are waiting for the total US debt to reach $20 trillion. Some business columnists have pointed out that rising interest rates for 10 and 30 year Treasury bonds could wreak havoc on the federal budget deficit. Currently, taxpayers pay $500 billion a year in interest payments. Doubling the interest rate could double those payments to a trillion dollars a year which would rapidly become $2 trillion when investors figure out Hyperinflation is the only plan left.
Where are the newspaper stories citing Thomas Edison’s views on the national debt? He saw no reason for it. Abraham Lincoln had issued non-interest bearing Greenbacks. If we still had them, there would be no national debt and no interest payments. Edison said we should issue dollar bills to pay for works projects. There was no reason to issue a bond at interest and run a $30 million dollar project up into a $66 million bill to the taxpayers. Under our current system, bankers have the right to charge us interest on money they created out of thin air. They are not loaning you Mrs Jones’s life savings. They are creating checking account deposits.
Canada from 1938 until the 1974 issued money to pay for state (provincial) projects at no interest charge to the taxpayers. If the US had that system, we wouldn’t owe trillions in state and local debt and we wouldn’t have a multi-trillion inventory of badly needed infrastructure repairs.
If this were explained to most voters, they would choose the system Lincoln had and Thomas Edison advocated. Or we would have what Canada had which is subject to litigation to be restored. But you won’t read about that lawsuit in the corporate press.
The public is manipulated because they are not told that the $20 trillion national debt is a fiction and that their $500 billion a year in interest payments is pure theft. And none dare mention that our bridges, roads and public works are an international disgrace. The US has 30,000 towns with water as unhealthful as Flint Michigan’s lead contaminated water. We could put millions of men to work building infrastructure at no cost to the taxpayers.
3) Catherine Austin Fitts told Greg Hunter several times that Wall Street stole $50 trillion from American taxpayers. You might think that was news. No mention of her at all in the New York Times since she participated in a Drug Policy Forum in 2001.
On September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld admitted he could not trace $2.3 trillion in Department of Defense spending from the Clinton years. The problem was that DOD accounting procedures were so poor that nobody could tell where the money went. But Rumsfeld promised the voters that they would implement procedures some time over the next eight years so they knew where their money was spent. It is now 2017 and that reform never happened. The total amount of DOD spending that cannot be traced has reached $9.6 trillion.
One other note: On September 11, 2001 DOD Comptroller rabbi Dov Zakheim had hundreds of men and women busily tracking down that missing money until they died or were seriously injured from what was alleged to have been a plane piloted by Hani Hanjour who had been refused permission to rent a Cessna because he could not successfully make 4 right turns. 911 Hint: Rabbi Dov Zakheim was the CEO of a company called SPS international that made FTS, a system that remotely took control of a plane and landed it. This was sold to the government as system to prevent hijackings. On 911 Hanjour who could barely drive a car was allegedly flying an airliner towards the Big Brass at the Pentagon’s East Wing. But then he apparently changed his mind , and pulled off an incredible, sweeping 270-degree descending turn at 400+mph to approach the Pentagon from the opposite direction to kill the auditors?
911 Hint 2: Nearly a billion dollars in Gold and Silver went missing from the Comex vault in WTC Tower 4 on 911. How did Osama Bin Laden do that? Bonus Question for the media: What happened to the 143 tons of Libyan gold after Hillary Clinton cackled, “we came. We saw. He died?”
If we recovered the $50 trillion the Bankers stole from us, we could cancel the national debt and a lot of personal debts as well. We could even replace the money that Wall Street stole from pensions. But don’t hold your breath waiting for The Times and the Washington Post to cover the missing tens of trillions of dollars.
4) The Russian researcher Borisov said that he could prove at least 3 million Americans starved to death in the 1930s. Over a million families lost their farms and had nothing left and no government program. The FDR administration paid the remaining farmers to not grow food crops and even to slaughter 6.5 million hogs. When FDR paid landowners to not grow cotton, they kicked tens of thousands of share cropper families into the streets. The policy looked good in Washington but resulted in tremendous human tragedy. One survivor of the Depression said they ate frogs and bush leaves instead of beef and cabbage. His mother and sister died in the first year of the Depression. Borisov wrote an article about starvation in America for Wikipedia which they removed.
The New York Times does not think you need to know about mass starvation. They never covered the controversy.
Borisov said that a similar Depression would do greater harm today. Why? We live in a post industrial world. American factories were shut down but not sent overseas in the 1930s. The people went back to work when the war started in Europe in 1939. If financiers or government workers lose their jobs today, there is no factory that could possibly hire them. We do have 200 million more people than we did in 1939. Plus we have 350 million guns. And we have been teaching blacks and Latinos for the past 50 years that they are poor because white people robbed them.
Maybe if Dr Borisov had been allowed on American TV, we would have a clue as to what will be happening when the dollar dies. Mass starvation, Food Riots and Race Wars.
5) Unpayable Debts are never paid. Dr Michael Hudson
Michael Hudson has written extensively on Debt Cancellation as a means to ending a Depression. He found an ancient text that decreed debts to be cancelled by a king of Sumer in 2400 BC. So painless solutions to ending a Depression have been around for 4,500 years.
A Depression is a period in time when Unpayable Debts are cancelled en masse. Dr Hudson mentioned the painless way. The other ways were seen in the 20th century. Farms and homes were foreclosed in the US in the 1930s. Millions of Americans starved to death. In the Weimar Republic Hyperinflation cancelled Unpayable Debts by making them comparatively small in relation a million Deutsche Mark note which slipped below one dollar in value before the end of 1923. Neither of these two Debt Cancellation systems worked. Debt Cancellation did work for thousands of years. But Americans will never learn that from the corporate media.
Related Articles: If you want to read more details on the 911 Pentagon attack, I recommend this:
Barbara Honegger And The Pentagon Attack Papers in 2 Minutes
To better understand money try this:
Mortgages Are Instruments Of Fraud
Debt Cancellation is the only way out of this current Depression without violence.
Debt Cancellation Is The Best Way To Take Down Bilderberg
The meme below was borrowed from Mike Rivero at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com