The people who think they rule over us and try to run our lives will not let us lawfully change the government they installed after their coups of 11-22-1963 and 9-11-2001. I intend to reveal several possible exit paths from this present crisis.
But first I want to list 8 things the government has done to make it impossible for us to lawfully escape from what they have been doing to us. No matter that they have allowed Wall Street to steal tens of trillions of dollars from us and subject us to wars, occupations and confrontations on two continents with nations that have active alliances with Russia, China and Pakistan. That includes one nation that has a Russian naval base. We could all die because we do not have a way to just say No to the psychopaths who are running the world to it’s ruin.
1) The government reads all of our emails and listens to our phone calls contrary to the Constitution. The Patriot Act allows them to search our homes without warrants. The TSA not only violates our Fourth Amendment right against searches without probable cause but all laws of public decency when they put their hands inside our underwear.
2) They use our appliances and computers to spy on us. They use smart meters to spy on our activities inside out homes even though the radiation from those meters can kill us.
3) Vote fraud is so rampant that the Controlled Press does not really report it and even seems to support it by saying that the only candidate who defends the Bill of Rights can never allowed to be President anyway. They ought not to have the right to steal our votes. Why are we obligated to pay taxes to a government if they cannot prove they won an honest and fair election?
4) They passed NDAA which President Obama signed on New Years Eve. It took away our rights to Habeas Corpus, trial by jury, indeed the right to a trial of any kind, the right to not be tortured and the the right to legal representation. All of those rights were taken from us by criminals masquerading as politicians who also pretended to care for us.
5) The Congress passed an FAA bill which appropriates money for 30,000 drones to spy on us. The majority of those drones are to be armed with shotgun tasers though they can easily be fitted with missiles. You are now subject to summary execution just like the people of Yemen and Pakistan.
6) The government passed a law that makes it a felony to assemble to petition our elected representatives. In other words they just repealed the First Amendment.
7) The government has brazenly said they have the right to kill us without a trial based on secret evidence.
8) The Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told the United States Senate that they no longer pay any attention to the Congress the voters elected. NATO (Wall Street and London) will decide on its own to whether or not to send us to war. So what is the point in us voting if the Congress cannot do anything to stop a war?
If there are no lawful exit paths from the trap Wall Street created for us, the first question to ask is what will happen if we do not resist the evil they are sending our way. The Russian demographer Borisov said at least 3 million Americans died from starvation in the Great Depression. If we do nothing, at least 9 million Americans will starve to death before this present Depression is over. We are being saddled with huge unpayable government debts. Our debts are growing four times faster than our GDP which is the ability to pay these obligations. This is all happening because Wall Street wants to reduce us to permanent Debt Slavery. You need to understand that the government will very soon be absolutely incapable of helping anyone to do anything. When the dollar collapses, the federal government will cease to function.
A key concept is the Velocity of Money. If you multiply the Money Supply M times the Velocity of Money V, you will get the GDP or total amount of goods and services sold (M x V = GDP). Velocity just measures how many times the Money Supply M has to turn over in a year to produce the current year’s GDP. Currently, our Velocity of Money is low but Ben Bernanke has created so much money that it staggers the mind. Prices are increasing at only 12% plus per year for now but are increasing rapidly. New money is being put into Bailouts rather than into circulation where consumers can buy things and drive up prices. Velocity is low for now but when prices go a lot higher later this year people run out and buy things before prices go up even further and their money loses its purchasing power. For example, on July 4, 2008 the price of a bottle of beer in Zimbabwe rose from 100 billion to 150 billion dollars between 5 and 6:30 pm. If the Money Supply increases 10% providing Velocity remains unchanged., then GDP increases 10% though most of that increase will be in higher prices. However, a 10% increase in Velocity will also increase prices 10% even if Money Supply does not increase at all. This means that if we get into Hyperinflation, we can expect prices to increase 10% a month. And, if Bernanke increases the Money Supply by 20%, then Velocity will initially raise prices 30% but the feedback from consumers will be overwhelming. Instead of spending their paycheck as soon as they get it, they will charge everything on their credit cards and pay within 30 days from next month’s paychecks. This will increase Velocity so a 20% increase in the Money Supply will increase prices 40 or even 50%. Of course that means government will be incapable of doing anything for you because the benefits of a 20% increase in spending will be far outweighed by a 50% increase in the cost of living. It also means nationwide food riots and that every city in America will be burned to the ground. That is when the bankers would love to bring in the IMF and have them turn America into a vassal state just like Greece. The bankers will appoint bankruptcy receivers who will close down half of our schools and hospitals while selling off our roads, parks, utilities and natural resources to foreign governments and corporations.
We really need to examine the exit paths from what Wall Street wants to do to us.
The first exit path is a war, but World War III is a Really Bad Idea. It will not solve our economic problems. There is no guarantee either the military or the billionaires who make decisions will survive. Notice I did not mention the views of the common folk who are not billionaires and thus have no input into the decision making of our present government. I did mention people who command tank battalions, soldiers, marines and fighter pilots. These are the only men who presently can say No to World War III.
One exit path mentioned frequently is the idea that because America is a federal system and we can stop paying taxes to Washington and let the states run everything. Debts are accelerating at the state and local level and the state governments cannot print dollars. Their only financial exit would be to stop paying federal income taxes as well as excise taxes on alcohol and gasoline. This is a short term option as import duties could only be collected at ports. And we will need some sort of international currency. Fewer than 1% of Americans own gold and silver so they are not optional currencies. And the military would cease to protect us. Plus unpaid soldiers are dangerous.
A second exit path would be a violent revolution. This is not a really viable option as America has too many different nationalities and races to work together. That is by design. Wall Street thinks that race wars will so preoccupy Americans with survival that they cannot successfully revolt. Another plan the bankers have is to release a plague. The US military will not allow neither of these options nor World War III to occur. Professional soldiers live on this planet too. They have families. They will nor permit the bankers to kill them and their families.
A third option is a military coup which I believe could start out as a Mutiny because the generals and the admirals know that an attack on Iran is suicidal. The military would have to remove their opponents from power which would mean arresting everyone on Wall Street. To avoid racial tension they could allow the Teleprompter Reader in Chief to stay in the White House bit only allow him to read the scripts they give him. This could actually improve Obama’s popularity.
Wall Street has gotten us killed in wars we never needed. They have murdered our Presidents and other leaders who tried to say No to Treason. They have rigged our elections.They have stolen tens of trillions of dollars from us. They are willing to risk killing a few billion people by launching WW III just so they can stay in power. They are willing to release a plague to maintain power. They are willing to destroy America with multiple race wars. They have starved millions of Americans to death in the past and are willing to do so again. Wall Street has taken away all of our freedoms and nullify the Bill of Rights and the Constitution which is their greatest crime.
Whatever does happen to the bankers later this year there is no reason for either one soldier or one policeman to die defending the Lords of Wall Street.
Notes:The first coup was the assassination of President Kennedy.
Video: Israel Killed President John Fitzgerald Kennedy
This article exposes how the US government really works.
Catherine Austin Fitts: The Black Budget And The Leveraged Buyout Of The World Using Stolen Money
Translating Zero Hedge: Your Wages Will Be Cut In Half
The 2012 Elections. America’s Last Hurrah