1) General Smedley Butler won the Congressional Medal of Honor twice. In his book War Is a Racket, he described an election he conducted in a Third World nation in Central America. He said he had a ballot box stuffed with all the ballots to be counted already in it. He opened the polling, closed the voting a few hours later, turned the box upside down and pulled out the ballots confirming victory for Wall Street’s candidate.
Are you be sure that America’s elections are any more honest than what General Butler was doing in a Banana Boat Republic 100 years ago? If electronic voting machines tally votes, why do they have algorithms that permit a candidate’s vote to be multiplied? And why are millions of illegal aliens permitted to vote? And why are some people allowed to register and vote from several addresses?
The US cannot prove your votes are counted honestly and accurately. Put one in the Third World column for the US.
2) The United States has been assassinating political leaders in Third World countries for a very long time. But what about American politicians and their mysterious deaths? Robert Kennedy had all but won the Democratic nomination by winning the California primary in 1968. He was shot in the back as he was walking through the kitchen of a Los Angeles hotel. The man arrested was seen by more than a dozen witnesses. They all agreed he was in front of RFK not behind him. The Press and the Courts agreed that Sirhan acting alone killed Robert Kennedy but that is patently absurd. A lone assassin cannot fire bullets from in front of a candidate who is facing him and hit him in the back multiple times.
In 1963 at the first press conference held by the doctors treating President Kennedy at Parkland hospital, the news media was told the wounds came from bullets fired from in front of JFK. The second press conference reversed the direction of the bullets and said they came from the President’s rear. The only member of the press to raise an objection came from a rural Texas newspaperman who never got a job with the Mainstream Press.
Dan Rather was a local newsman of no importance in 1963 but he was willing to go on national radio and describe the Zapruder film as revealing the shots that hit Kennedy pushing his head violently forward when in reality the film showed his head going backwards. Dan Rather did get a job with the national news media.
The impunity with which the elite kills our leaders puts one more in the Third World column for the US.
3) When I was in the fourth grade, my teacher was trying to prove to the class that England was some great and wonderful country. I immediately brought up the Opium Wars. England fought two wars against China so they could sell opium to the Chinese people. In America we do not like the men who sell heroin on our streets.
America has since that time fought two of its own Opium Wars. The first was in Vietnam and the second in Afghanistan. The Nixon administration paid Turkish farmers to stop growing opium for the French mafia who were in competition with the CIA. Since then the CIA has captured control of the world opium market. The CIA flies cocaine and heroin by the plane load into the US with impunity. All American Presidents since 1989 have been former CIA assets. The Too Big To Jail Banks launder a trillion dollars a year in illegal drugs and weapons. They also launder $500 billion a year in political bribes.
This gives the elite tremendous power over global politics. It allows them to pay bribes by the billions in every nation on earth to corrupt governments everywhere. In the past drugs were only sold overseas to people who lived in Third World nations. No more. Drugs are everywhere. Government regulations through mining and through farming to favor some industries and not others has reduced job opportunities. In some rural areas the only career choices are joining the US military, getting into making illegal drugs and getting a part time job at WalMart paying a little over the minimum wage with no benefits.
The impunity with which the elite peddles drugs to American children puts one more in the Third World column for the US.
4) First rate nations have first rate infrastructure. As I travel around America, I see local news articles about crumbling infrastructure. In the Northeast I hear about multiple incidents involving rail tanker cars falling into rivers spilling tens of thousands of gallons of dangerous chemicals. In St Paul a bridge collapsed killing and injuring motorists. A documentary once compared New Orleans to Netherlands flood control. The film showed a Dutch engineer inside his control rooms controlling dams. For New Orleans there was no engineer and no dams just mud and stick levees. The US has many areas that could be lost to floods including state capitols like Sacramento and Nashville because of failure to maintain dams and levees.
The US spends billions on projects in Afghanistan which contractors pay the Taliban to blow up so they can get paid billions more to rebuild what was never needed in the first place. Yet America has fallen trillions of dollars behind in repairing its sewers, water systems, roads, bridges, dams and crumbling infrastructure.
The lack of a program to rebuild America’s infrastructure puts one more in the Third World column for the US.
5) A Banana Boat Republic earned that name because they produced one export crop that they sold to generate revenue. Question: What does America export? We used to make TVs. No more. Do we make electronics? Or do we put American labels on things made in Asia? We paid $20 billion to let foreign countries make General Motors cars for us. We used to export food. But China and a lot of other nations do not want our Genetically Modified Organisms. We do export Monsanto seeds under threat of financial retaliation to very poor nations.
Would I be wrong in saying that wars and military weapons are our greatest export? We give military aid to nations so they can buy weapons from us and from Israel. We send mercenaries all over the world to kill people and to steal their resources. At least the Chinese are there buying mines, ports, farms and other resources with US Treasury bonds as collateral for hundreds of billions of dollars in loans. Even the Italians have a website named ‘Sell it to the Chinese.’ Businessmen men all over Italy are trying to sell out to Chinese who are dumping dollars everywhere.
What happens when the dollar is devalued? On that day monetary illusion will die. Prices will increase 20% every time we increase the money supply by 10%. That is the day America will have no jobs and no future.
That day has not yet arrived but it could be here within months so I would say leave that one off the US Third World Check List for now.
6) In a Third World nation the middle class is not numerous but the poor are. But both of these classes are cruelly exploited by the elite.
We allow Bankers to charge us interest on the money they created out of nothing. This also transfers money from us to the Bankers. It also builds inflation into our currencies.
The Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned. As a part of its alleged recovery plan, the owners of the Federal Reserve loaned themselves $23 trillion dollars at 0.01% interest. This transferred wealth from us to them. We pay more for the things we buy with our declining incomes while they receive trillions from the increased value of their bonds, stocks, commodities and other investments.
Suppose you have $23 trillion in low interest loans and trillions more in real estate loans. Would it be to your benefit to double prices and cut what you owe in half? How about quadrupling prices? What would happen to a middle class family of four making $70,000 a year if prices doubled cutting their real income to $35,000? If prices quadrupled, what then?
Hyperinflation has not yet arrived but it will be here within months after the dollar being devalued so I would say leave that one off the US Third World Check List for now.
7) Education. My sister had a call from her neighbor who was a nurse. She wanted my sister to go next door to tell her kids that mom would be home an hour later than usual. My sister had to leave so she left a handwritten note on the front door for the nurse’s 14 year-old son. In days gone by this would have been easy to do. But my sister left a note written in cursive. The 14 year-old nurse’s son could not read it. That is how far America has fallen.
American students scored 16th in science and 24th in math against other nations. The US public is being dumbed down. One of the architects of Common Core said Obama’s educational program was designed to overcome white privilege. Critics say that American education has been dumbed down due to pressure from Foundations which are run by oligarchs. Apparently, they do not want an educate electorate.
Finland is number one in education. All students have the same curriculum. Becoming a teacher in Finland is highly competitive. Just 10% of Finnish college graduates are accepted into the teacher training program; as a result, teaching is a high-status profession. Teacher salaries are similar to teacher salaries in the U.S., however. Only 10% of US teachers score as high quality. In Finland teachers observe other teachers in classrooms.
Canada has better schools because they do not rely on property taxes but most use state wide funding. The best system in the world is in Shanghai. They spend the same on all schools. No elitism.
The desire to dumb down the voters is so great that I am almost persuaded to put one more check in to the Third World column for the US. But not quite yet. We can turn things around as soon as we get control of the government.
8) Power Grid. Blythe Masters of J P Morgan bought ENRON’s coal fired electrical generating plants. When Obama’s EPA began shutting down hundreds of plants nationwide, they neglected to close the ones owned by J P Morgan and by General Electric. Plant closures raised electric utility rates which enhanced profits for Obama’s donors while severely harming the poor and the middle class.
Coal-powered plants currently produce nearly 40% of US electrical energy. Artificially reducing the energy supply by eliminating coal and retiring coal-powered plants will both increase prices and create shortages.
The lowest 10% of earners spend three times as much of their incomes on electricity as do middle income earners. Distortions in energy costs will disproportionately impact certain industries and disadvantage particular states. Generating plant closures will diminish the reliability of the electrical grid.
This is going to be a cold winter in America. We ought to open all of the closed coal fired plants so we can shut down at least 8 nuclear power plants on earthquake fault lines in California and the New Madrid fault area of the central states. The world cannot survive 8 more Fukushimas.
The greed of the elite that is willing to let us freeze in the dark and to potentially suffer half a dozen Fukushimas puts one more in the Third World column for the US.
9) Healthcare. The US ranks number one in the cost of healthcare but dead last in delivering services. The US has the highest first day infant mortality rate amongst all industrialized nations. About 11,300 newborns die within 24 hours of their birth in the U.S. each year, 50 percent more first-day deaths than all other industrialized countries combined.
Americans need simple things like prenatal care for mothers and more prevention for underweight and premature babies.
Americans also need low tech things like worming tablets. Lots of People in the US are afflicted by parasites usually found in Third World nations. An estimated 330,000 US citizens carry the parasite that causes Chagas disease. It is a chronic, silent infection that leads to lethal heart or gut damage in 40 per cent of cases.
There are 300,000 people with Enterovirus D68. And there have been outbreaks of drug resistant tuberculosis.
One of the two greatest factors undermining health in the US are food and water additives. Iodine has been reduced as an additive to the US diet. But near substitutes Fluoride and Bromide have been added. They are both poisons. The food industry’s use of MSG, aspartame and Bisphenol A are harmful to human health.
The FDA allows more radiation in America’s food than any nation that regulates it. The US allows twice as many Becquerels per kilogram in our food than does the European Union. A Becquerel equals one atomic disintegration per second. In fact when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, she agreed to let Japanese fishermen sell fish from the coastal waters of Fukushima to American consumers without testing for radiation at all.
Another problem is the failure of the FDA to protect us from toxic drugs. Instead of allowing drug companies to test for safety and efficacy of their products we ought to have hospitals test them. And doctors should test them against home remedies. If their drugs are no better than Vitamin D3, then insurance ought not to cover them. This will reduce costs but it will protect our health by reducing side effects. 400,000 die from medical errors every year. And another 100,000 plus die from prescription drugs.
A first step to reforming health care would be to redesign it so we put health of patients first. What a novel concept that would be.
The impunity with which the elite intentionally harms American children puts one more in the Third World column for the US.
10) Do you live in a corrupt society with police who behave like thugs? Have your rights disappeared? You might think you lived in a Third World nation. The 21st century has seen a sharp decline in our rights. The TSA is permitted to grope our genitals at airports. We are subject to warrantless wiretaps. The government passed a law saying they had the right to incarcerate Americans without a trial, without a lawyer and no appeal. Forget Habeas Corpus. The government has the right to torture us and to even kill us.
Catherine Austin Fitts said Wall Street stole $40 trillion from us and will steal tens of trillions more. Zbignew Brzezinski said it is easier to kill a million people than to control a million people.
I knew long ago that we were headed to a National Security State because Wall Street was robbing us blind. They were stealing everything. They did not leave us enough to pay out our pensions. That meant the police had to become all powerful thugs. And they will need a series of plagues to cull the herds which is to say kill a few billion people.
Because there are a few honest men and women left in the local police, in the US military and in national security services I do not yet put this one into the Third World column.
11) Crime is about the only way poor people can make money in Third World countries. The FBI does a gang census survey every four years. The last one was taken in 2011. It revealed that the total gang population was 1.4 million and was growing at 40% every 4 years. That would mean we would expect to have 1,960,000 gang members in the US in 2015. But Obama opened the borders to professional criminals and to juveniles with Gang Tattoos so we can soon expect 2 million or more Gang Bangers.
The Mexican Drug Cartels are planning for the future. They have Death Lists of American cops who suffer from excessive honesty, courage and integrity. The Drug Cartels are not operating just in border states near Mexico. Three sheriffs in Ohio had to be notified by the FBI that they were on Mexican Cartel Death Lists.
The Drug Cartels are bringing Mexico to America. The Banks launder their drug money. The CIA flies drugs by the plane load into the country for them. The federal government sells them weapons.
If the Dollar Dies, 2 million Gang Bangers will lead the way in America’s Nationwide Food Riots. Tens of thousands of their best men will concentrate on looting gun stores, National Guard Armories, banks and other rich targets of opportunity. And the Drug Cartels will begin to assassinate the honest cops on their Death Lists.
I hesitate to put America into the Third World Column over the issue of crime but only because this nation can still be salvaged.
In conclusion I have examined America on a Checklist for 11 factors to determine if the USA has slipped into Third World Status. We are there on 6 of the 11 categories I examined. I do believe we could be there within 90 days of a Dollar Devaluation. We are not there yet but we have gone slightly more than halfway to Third World status.
We can recover. We are not yet beyond hope. These are my final words:
The Fundamental Fact of Your Existence as a modern man or woman is that the bankers of New York and London want to reduce you to Debt Slavery.
Accept that fact and move on to the solution.
That is their plan for you.
What is your plan for them?
Screw Up: 8 Million Americans Are On The List To Be Disappeared
So If 30,000 People within 50 Miles Of Your House Starve To Death
I do write about foreign affairs too. You might try this:
Connecting The Dots: Israel, London, Wall Street And The Mideast
Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World